Tom Johnson is a former law professor and experienced workers compensation & social security disability attorney in Sacramento, California.
- Admitted to the bar 1991 Arizona; 1993 California;
- U.S. District Court of Arizona; Education: Arizona State University (B.A. in Psychology, 1987) McGeorge School of Law (J.D. 1991);
- Board Certified Worker’s Compensation Specialist, AZ, 1997-2002;
- Adjunct Professor McGeorge School of Law 2001,
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association 2000, 2001;
- Sacramento County Bar Workers’ Compensation Section;
- Sacramento Consumer Attorneys; Member ;
- The State Bar of Arizona;
- The State Bar of California.